Tuesday, October 28, 2008

More Candid Pics...PBM/BBM Dand D.



Now all of you would know..what is a Dinner, a Makan, a Function or just an occasion...without the accompaniment of some good music as added spice and flavour.

But I must hasten to add, from my long, long years of providing sweet music to functions I've lost count by now...that the " background" of the people present counts a lot.

Our people in Sg Gardens are truly a lively lot...as Claire Ng said in an email I just received moments ago, " hidden talents everywhere and very dynamic". I can assure all she's not refering to grassroot work only but " how to let your hair down"and simply enjoy such occasions, amidst good music and amidst good friends.
That was clearly in evidence the way I saw it too.

The two who hosted this dinner and dance... Edward and D2, had to work very hard as they were "hot" dance partners for many dance wannabies!



No comments: